Dear Chargers Football and Cheerleading Families:
The Commerce Chargers Board would like to welcome you to the 2018 Football and Cheerleading season. It is time to register for returning players, and will be ongoing from March 1st thru March 31st. If you have a new sibling joining us this year you can add them when you register your current child.
FEES & FUNDRAISING
- TACKLE FOOTBALL AND CHEERLEADING: A registration fee of $200 is required to secure a spot on the team. Each additional child per family will receive a $25 registration discount (i.e. 2nd child $175, 3rd child $150.)
- FLAG FOOTBALL AND FLAG CHEERLEADING: A registration fee of $150 is required to secure a spot on the team.
- There will be a $50 nonrefundable processing fee for players or cheerleaders who decide not to participate prior to July 1, 2018. Absolutely NO refunds after July 1, 2018, and no exceptions will be given. All requests for refunds prior to July 1, 2018, must be in writing and submitted to the Commerce Chargers Registrar.
- A $50 uniform deposit will be required at equipment handout for all Chargers’ participants. All monies will be deposited and your $50 uniform deposit will be returned to you upon receipt of undamaged/clean equipment at the end of the season.
- Every participant will be responsible for selling a minimum of $150 in raffle ticket fundraising, or, securing a $250 sponsorship by August 1, 2018.
- Birth Certificate - All football players and cheerleaders must submit a copy of their birth certificate. If you have submitted a copy in past years, you do not need to submit another one.
- Parent Contract - All football players and cheerleaders must submit a signed copy of the Parent Contract you can print one off at the online registration site. Please read the contract carefully as there have been updates. Please initial where indicated acknowledging that you have read and will adhere to the contract.
- Physical form - All football players and cheerleaders must also provide a completed 2018 physical form before you will be allowed to practice.
- WLJFL Waiver- Please print and fill out the WLJFL Waiver form, this form will be kept on file with all your child(ren) paperwork and will be used in conjunction with your child’s physical.